Friday, July 23, 2010

I hate shopping during sales periods !
#1 : The crazy crowd is too noisy, too greedy, too uncivilized and at times crude
#2 : The merchandizing is a real chaos and a shopping-urge-killer
#3 : Never anything left in my size anyway
#4 : Much more fun and good deals on the web

And from time to time, exceptions happen...

A week ago exactly, I got a text message from a girlfriend asking for a little shopping tour on saturday afternoon... After a quick agenda check with my Chéri Chéri, my answer to my friend was finally "yes".

First stop of our tour, MERCI.
And there, I saw these. Standing peacefully on the shelve, size 36.5, 70% off, last pair.
These Stella McCartney pumps have been waiting for me, don't you think ?! 
It took me 10 secondes to try and buy !


Je déteste faire du shopping pendant les périodes de soldes !
#1 : La foule en délire est trop bruyante, trop avide, trop sauvage et parfois vulgaire
#2 : Le merchandising est chaotique et tue toute envie d'acheter
#3 : Il ne reste jamais rien à ma taille
#4 : Moments plus agréables et plus de bons plans sur le net

Et puis de temps en temps, il arrive des exceptions...

Il y a une semaine exactement, je recevais un texto d'une copine qui me proposait de faire une petite virée shopping le samedi après midi... Après une rapide revue d'agenda avec mon Chéri Chéri, et ma réponse à ma copine fut "oui".

Premier arrêt chez MERCI.
Et là-bas, j'ai vu ça. Débout paisiblement sur le présentoir, taille 36.5, -70%, dernière paire.
Ces escarpins Stella McCartney m'attendaient, c'est sûr !
Et hop en 10 secondes : adoptées, achetées !

No comments:

Post a Comment