Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Superfuture Me !
A Saturday afternoon stroll never ends up without a little shopping, particularly if the leisurely walk occures in the Marais district...
This time, I couldn't resist the look and charms of some sunglasses displayed at Surface to air store... Neither could my Sweetheart...

Introducing my new Superfuture Ciccio Robin. 
Extra Large, Extra Strong, Extra Thick...


Introducing my Sweetyheart new Superfuture Classics in Military Green color. 
The first and basic shape in 2007...


Un samedi après midi n'est pas un vrai samedi après midi si on finit avec zéro sacs shopping ... Statistiques encore plus improbables si ladite promenade a lieu dans le Marais...
Cette fois-ci, l'appel d'une certaine paire de solaire I chez Surface to Air I a eu raison de moi...! Et de mon Chéri par effet de rebond !

No comments:

Post a Comment