Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Since everyone is speaking highly of Givenchy Resort Collection and discussing about the end of the Givenchy catwalk presentations during Haute Couture Fashion Weeks... I wanted to avoid any redundancy of topics and rather focus on a AW2010 accessory I Givenchy, of course I that completly raise my interest and excitement... 

Here it is, some kind of a clutch made of leather with smooth shape, then embroidered with lead glass or pearls in matching colors, and one can not hold it in a careless way, but "only" with gloves on designed from the clutch precise details. The given final visual effect is a hand merging and mixing with the clutch so the 2 become one unique jewel ! 

I'm usually not a red-color-mood-person, but this time I have been struck by the splendor & grace brought by this red color which is baroc, hot I almost poisonous I simply powerful I to this glove/clutch set ! The kind of red that will revive any look and give strenght & presence to any character ! 

I now have only 1 haste, have it launched real quick in boutiques !


Alors que tout le monde fait l'éloge de la collection Croisière de Givenchy et débat sur l'annonce de la fin des présentations des collections de la maison lors de Fashion Week Haute Couture... Je tenais à éviter toute redondance de sujet et plutôt zoomer sur un accessoire I Givenchy, bien sûr I qui a suscité tout mon intérêt et mon émoi...

Le voici, une sorte de minaudière en cuir souple brodée de strass et/ou perles en ton sur ton, qu'on tient non pas n'importe comment s'il vous plait, mais gantées en coloris et détails assortis. Résultat : un effet visuel où la main se fond et se confond avec la minaudière pour n'être plus qu'un seul et unique bijou ! 

Moi qui ne suit pas très rouge d'habitude, j'ai été simplement frappée par la splendeur et la grâce apportées à cet ensemble gants/minaudière par ce rouge baroque, piquant I presque vénéneux I tout simplement puissant ! Le rouge qui réveillera n'importe quelle silhouette et donnera une force et une présence à n'importe quelle personnalité !

Je n'ai qu'une hâte, le voir très très vite en boutique !

No comments:

Post a Comment