Friday, January 22, 2010

Who is it ?
It is a friend of mine, Louise. 
Louise is the kind of girl I feel comfortable with, the kind of girl with whom I can be myself. Let me explain...
For me, Louise is the crystallization of the pure Parisian BoBo girl. The real thing. Not those avatars one can sometimes meet.
Louise, she has this discreet charm I this same charm that is taught to Asian girls I which makes her presence enigmatic and magnetic.
Louise, it is also about a modern femininity, a fresh attitude and a look a bit mischievous.
Louise, surprised me when we first met : she is a honest modesty kind of person. And I am telling you that because Louise is an artist, a jewel designer and she could have got so full of herself. Nonsense! Not Louise!
Louise, she has such a good taste that she can do whatever mix & match clothing she wants. And each time I am delighted.
Icing on the cake, Louise is a redhead girl I an other reason that makes her so unique.
Louise, she is sweet!
Next time I'll you about her jewels as soon as I have the chance to drop by her workshop.
To be continued... 
Qui est-ce ?
Une amie, Louise.
Louise c'est le genre de fille avec laquelle je me sens à l'aise, avec qui je peux être moi-même. Vous allez comprendre... 
Louise, c'est pour moi, la cristallisation de la pure BoBo parisienne. La vraie de vraie. Pas les avatars qu'on croise parfois. 
Louise, elle a ce charme discret I ce même charme qu'on enseigne aux femmes asiatiques I qui rend sa présence énigmatique et magnétique. 
Louise, c'est aussi une féminité moderne, une attitude fraîche et un air un brin espiègle.
Louise, m'a étonnée la toute première que nous nous sommes rencontrées :  c'est une personne dotée d'une sincère modestie. Et je vous dis ça car Louise est une artiste, une créatrice de bijoux et qu'elle aurait pu avoir la grosse tête. Mais non!
Louise, elle a surtout un goût sûr qui lui autorise tous les mix & match vestimentaires dont elle me régale à chaque fois que je la vois.
Et cerise sur le gâteau, Louise est rousse et cela la rend encore plus unique. 
Louise, c'est un cœur! 
La prochaine fois je vous parlerai de ses bijoux, dès que j'aurais trouver le temps de passer à son atelier.
A suivre...

No comments:

Post a Comment